Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tutorial for St. Patty's day, March 17

A change of plans for the Mar. 17 lecture. Because presentations start next week, I think we should focus on last minute issues regarding your projects. We can cover off on the remaining course material in the last tutorial.

So, for Mar 17, I'll be holding an extended office hour during tutorial time. We'll convene as a class for the first 20 minutes at TEL2027 and I'll take questions from the class regarding the projects in order to cover concerns and questions that might be of benefit to all. Then, I'll work with each group individually for 10-15 minutes or so. While you're waiting to talk to me with your group you can work on your projects in the computer lab.

Attendance is mandatory and I will be taking attendance, so you should be there Mar. 17.

Good luck as you work through your group projects.